Made in Alaska. 20 tea bags total, includes 5 tea bags of each:
Aurora Borealis Blend: A minted floral blend created to delight the senses, brimming with wild rose and elder flower. Also delicious iced! Ingredients: Alaska's Wild Rose, Elder Flower, Clover Blossoms, Rose Hips, Peppermint, Lemon Grass, Orange Peel, Spearmint, Organic Rugosa Rose Petals, Wild Picked Rose Leaves, Wild Picked Fireweed, Stevia.
Yukon Yarrow: Mysteriously reminiscent of a time gone by. Yukon Yarrow Tea evokes a sensual calm to your spirit. A palate pleasing herb tea. Ingredients: Chamomile, Alder Bud, Wintergreen, Orange Zest, Yarrow Blossom, Nettle, Chicory, Wild Picked Fireweed.
Seldovia Bay Blueberry Tea: Alaskan blueberries are set to cure in a delicious blend of natural herbs, spices and orange zest. 90% sweet blueberries! The other 10% is select wild picked Alaskan herbs and pungent organic spices. Ingredients: Blueberry, Lavender, Lemon Thyme, Orange Zest, Chicory, Stevia, Red Leaf Clover, Wild Picked Fireweed, Organic Nettleseed and Leaf.
Alaska Breakfast Blend: A superb blending of Alaska wild herbs and fine imported black tea. A distinguished taste of Alaska's wilds. Ingredients: Black Tea, Bergamot, Organic Rugosa Rose Petals, Wild Alaskan Goldenrod, Wild Picked Fireweed.