Everyday living in the last frontier is an adventure. From dodging moose on our way to work to majestic eagles flying overhead, we never know what exciting experience is in store for us. If you have visited our amazing state, we're sure you will relate to the unique situations, breathtaking scenery and thrilling wildlife encounters we will share. If you have never been here, be prepared to see a glimpse of this wild, whimsical, wonderful land in which we live.
Life in Alaska
Home | Shop Alaskan Gifts | About Us | Contact Us | Links | Employment
We hope you enjoy our stories of Life in Alaska.
If you'd like to be added to our email list to receive our elife newsletter, please send us an email to:
Important Notice: We have moved our Life in Alaska to our new site. Visit it here.
- December 24, 2008: Merry Christmas!
- December 12, 2008: Driving to Pottery
- November 26, 2008: What we're thankful for
- November 14, 2008: Snowboarding Hatcher Pass
- October 31, 2008: Departing swans, geese and ducks
- October 17, 2008: Kayaking in Auke Bay
- October 3, 2008: Signs of autumn, Willow Ptarmigan
- September 19, 2008: Moose galore!
- September 8, 2008: Alaska quarter debuts at State Fair
- August 22, 2008: Ferry ride to Dutch Harbor
- August 8, 2008: Fish camp on the Newhalen River
- July 24, 2008: Hoonah zip line, Grumman Goose, Gambell sunset, Fireweed 400 bike race
- July 11, 2008: Mt. Marathon race, 50th Ann. of Statehood
- June 30, 2008: Summer Solstice
- June 13, 2008: Motorcycles
- May 29, 2008: Bush Airplanes
- May 15, 2008: Native Youth Olympics
- May 1, 2008: Whales
- April 18, 2008: Bear Hibernation
- April 3, 2008: Migratory Birds
- March 21, 2008: Iditarod Sled Dog Race
- March 6, 2008: Fur Rendezvous (Rondy! Winter Carnival)
- Collage of Rondy images
- February 20, 2008: Sled Dogs
- February 8, 2008: Bear Hugs
- Pre-2007 Archives containing such stories as Where the heck is Shishmaref, Hiking Kesugi Ridge, Driving the Denali Highway, the Haines Ferry Valentine Convoy and more!